Bring your Tax Expertise to Newport’s Wealth Management Team
Newport Private Wealth is seeking an energetic, team-oriented and client-centric CPA who has completed the CICA In-Depth Tax Course to join its growing wealth management business in Toronto.
We need a bright and enthusiastic CPA tax specialist to help provide tax planning support to existing clients and establish new client relationships over time.
Wealth management is a challenging and rewarding career that requires commitment to learn the many elements of personal finance; discipline to systematically build a client base over years; and the willingness to help clients achieve their personal and financial objectives.
Newport Private Wealth is a privately-owned, portfolio management company with more than $2.6 billion under management from individuals and families across Canada. Newport is one of the fastest-growing independent wealth managers in Canada, as a result of its unique and diversified investment platform, network of national referral relationships and digital marketing expertise. This is an excellent opportunity for the right professional to join a successful, mature business with plenty of growth ahead of it.
- CPA designation;
- Completion of CICA In-Depth Tax Course;
- CFA or CIM and CWIM is an asset
- Provide tax planning support to existing clients
- Become conversant in other areas of wealth management – estate, succession and retirement planning
- Draw on the skills of the Newport team to ensure each client receives the best possible counsel
- Obtain necessary qualifications to become an OSC-licensed portfolio manager (CFA or CIM) over time
- Build a business one client at a time
- Strong communication, relationship development and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys being part of a focused and goal oriented team
- Ability to work cooperatively with all colleagues
- Motivated and self starting
- Demonstrates initiative and completion
- Professional in conduct and appearance
If you have the qualifications and personal characteristics and wish to be part of one of Canada’s premier wealth management companies, please send your resume to Newport: email@example.com